Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Saturday 15 April 2017

Happy Easter and A Different Kind of Wreath

Spring had come once more to Green Gables....the capricious, reluctant Canadian spring, lingering along through April and May in a succession of sweet, fresh, chilly days, with pink sunsets and miracles of resurrection and growth. ~ LM Montgomery - "Anne of Green Gables" 

Happy Easter dear friends! It looks like spring has arrived at last here on Prince Edward Island. The snow is gone and the songbirds are back. What a wonderful sight to behold; to look out the window and not see any snow!

I have always enjoyed making wreaths; be it Christmas, Easter, Spring, Autumn; etc. I haven't made a wreath as such for a while but I did get some inspiration from a picture I saw somewhere of a different kind of wreath. I decided to duplicate it with some of my teacups and one of my pretty plates.



As you can see, I have used mainly pink {surprised?} with just a hint of robin egg blue and a Rose Chintz plate in the center. Among the many beautiful cups is Royal Albert, Aynsley, and Paragon.


While I'm at it, I may as well enjoy some tea at the same time. I have a Grace teapot sitting at the ready in the centre. Let's choose our teacups and enjoy some tea together, shall we?



I have chosen Blossom Time. Which cup would you like to sip from?


Tea is a time in which we were perfectly contented with ourselves and one another. ~ Charles Dickens

It's so nice of you to stop by for a visit. I wish you all a lovely Easter weekend and I pray that you will take time to reflect upon what the Lord did for you on that cruel cross. May His love and blessings shower down upon you. 

Someday soon He will return on the clouds of glory with His angels and all those who have believed in Him who have gone before us; to gather His people to Himself. 


What a day that will be, 
When my Jesus I shall see,
When I look upon His face,
The One who saved me by His grace;
When He takes me by the hand, 
And leads me through the Promised Land,
What a day, glorious day that will be. ~ Jim Hill -1955 

Hallelujah! Our God reigns and is alive forever more!




 I am joining the following parties as well~
 Tuesday Cuppa Tea
 Friends Sharing Tea
Share Your Cup Thursday
 Home Sweet Home



 Sharing from my heart ~ Sandi

29 comments :

  1. I saw this lovely wreath with the teacups too somewhere. You reproduced it with your exquisite teacups and I love it. I would love to have tea with you and choose my own cup. 'Cheers' anyway, from afar.
    Happy Easter dear friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say a hearty Amen! to your words about Jesus!

    The wreath is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to wish you and yours a very Happy Easter, Sandi! Lovely wreath! God Bless! Bess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your teacup wreath,I'll try to do it!Love your blessing words,thank you and Happy Easter!Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your teacup wreath is absolutely stunning, Sandi.

    Happy Easter Blessings to you!

    He is Risen!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter, Sandi! Your teacup wreath is very charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not much of a crafter, but your beautiful teacup wreath is right in my wheelhouse. I would pick the pretty turquoise teacup in the corset shape for sipping tea. Happy Easter, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandi,
    Love your pretty tea cup wreath!! Great idea!! Wishing you a very Happy Easter and I hope you get to spend it with as many of your family as possible.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and so creative! And your tea pot is gorgeous. Wishing you a very blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandi,
    Your teacup wreath is so pretty and I would be happy to sip tea from any one of them. Wishing you a beautiful Easter weekend.

    hugs,
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  11. May you have a very Blessed EASTER!!!!
    Lovely china.
    Such fun,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful teacup wreath, Sandi! I don't care which teacup I'd choose, as they're alll beautiful, and sipping tea with you would be the best. Happy Easter blessings to you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely wreath of your beautiful teacups.

    Happy Easter!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a blessed day Sandi! Such lovely teacups, and arranged so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandi that is a beautiful collection of tea cups!! It was a beautiful Easter Sunday here in the Dakotas! My husband is the pastor of three churches (services are done in two churches each Sunday) so this Sunday I went to both churches and really enjoyed it. Hope all is going well! Sending blessings !

    ReplyDelete
  16. O dearest Sandi your wreath is just beautiful... I will take one of the roses please... that would be so pretty for a tea party set up.. I love it.. glad to see your here posting Happy late Radter with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your wreath Sandi...I have been meaning to do that too, but...so glad you did. Just gorgeous!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Visiting from Bernideen's... What a sweet idea for a tea cup selection display. I could use any one of them and be perfectly content. I see three right away that I also have. This does not surprise me as my tea cups came to me via my New Brunswick grandmother. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet teacup wreath! So cute with your darling teapot in the middle! The teacups are all so beautiful and I would love to have tea with you, any one of your lovely teacups would be perfect! Praying all goes well for you, dear Sandi.
      Hugs,
      Nancy

      Delete
  19. Sandi, what a beautiful wreath! Very clever you are! I'd be happy with any of those beautiful teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would select the one with tiny roses on a white background, on the bottom right next to the blue one. Loved seeing all those lovely teacups today.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful post! Love the tea wreath.. it caught me attention at the Home Sweet Home link up...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sandi, your teacup wreath is gorgeous! I pinned one made by Tuula last year and have wanted to recreate it. Unlike you, I do not have enough pretty teacups. :) Glad spring has found you sweet friend! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Sandi, just wanted to let you know that you will be one of the features at SYC today.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Amen! Yes, what a day. Love your Easter wreath! You have some really pretty teacups. Hope you and your family had a wonderful blessed Easter! I have been taking it slower, and it has been nice. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm visiting from the Share Your Cup party where your adorable wreath is being featured this week. I LOVE your tea cup wreath idea. Pinning

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.