Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Friday 22 April 2011

Good Friday Blessings

Remembering His sacrifice...


But He was pierced through for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him,
And by His scourging we are healed. ~ Isaiah 53:5


Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

5 comments :

  1. Amen. Praise Him!
    Good Friday blessings to you Sandi..
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatiful graphic....Yes! Thank you Jesus for all you did for us. God bless you this Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely graphic and scripture.

    Have a blessed Easter!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi...It's good for us to remember His sacrifice for all of us. Praise Him. Susan

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.