Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Friday 4 December 2009

A Praise Report!

Good evening friends~ I just received a phone call from my sweet auntie. She is still in the Saint John Hospital but she is up and walking around and she thinks she will be going home tomorrow! Not back to the Moncton Hospital, but home!
I am so thankful and so happy that she will be all right.
Aunt Phyllis is one of those special people that the world needs in it!
Thank you to each and every one of you who spent time storming the heavens on her behalf! I know God heard your prayers and mine. Have a wonderful evening and blessings to you all!
Sharing from my heart~ Sandi

9 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh Sandi that is wonderful. Wow are they kicking her out or what lol hospitals sure do want them out awfully quick. My husband dad just went through heart surgery a month ago and they kicked him out the next day, it amazes me, you would think they would keep them just a little while and ensure they are ok.

    I will pray that your Aunt is healthy and recovers quickly and that she has a safe holiday season.


    God bless you sweety.



    (¯`'·.¸(¯`'·.¸*HEIDI*¸.·'´¯)¸.·'´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi! How marvelous! God is still in the miracle working business! This is truly a praise! I'm so happy for you.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!! I'm so glad for you and your family - sounds like the Lord really touched her - amazingly quick...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, I am so happy to hear that your Aunt is doing so much better and is home by now.
    Prayers work wonders and even the doctors are realizing it!
    Hugs,
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi, Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. Please stop back in anytime.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so glad! Thanks be to God! I always love it when I can see prayer at work! Good wishes to all!
    Hugs and prayers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.