Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Friday 7 August 2009

A Rooster Party

Barb at Bella Vista is having a Show Us Your Roosters Party on August 28th. Seems a lot of us bloggers love roosters so why not join up for the party? There's going to be a lot of crowing going on! Just click on the link http://barbsgoodlife.blogspot.com/ to go visit Barb and get all the details.
She is also having a wonderful Giveaway; you might want to enter that too! Have a great day everyone! See Barb's Giveaway button on my sidebar.

5 comments :

  1. So nice of you give us all a heads up on the Rooster party! I'm already signed up - see ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm excited! I actually have some roosters I could show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Roosters are great! I have one. It is a Jadite candy dish!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi,

    I don't have a thing to crow about-not one single rooster unless I count the neighbors that wakes me up in the morning!

    Have a good weekend,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandi, so glad you joined the Rooster Party. Thanks so much for displaying the rooster and giveaway buttons....I really appreciate this.

    See you on the 28th....we will have fun!

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.