Faith Family Friends

Celebrating the Joy of Living & Home Making ~

Baking, Cooking, Decorating, Tea Time, and taking Inspiration from those I love and the world around me...

A sharing of my heart and my home from a Christian perspective

...with a wee bit of whimsy added.

Thursday 29 January 2009

Are You Seeing Red?


We have extremely high winds today! It's cold and blustery outside and I thought a bit of red would warm you up. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the pattern called Florence.

Tea anyone? Just let me know you're coming and I'll bake up some Blueberry muffins and bring out my special cheeses from Holland.
Stay cozy!

4 comments :

  1. I am seeing red as I have those same dishes except for the mug at the bottom. I love the dishes but a blueberry muffin sounds good right about now.Such winds today!
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This has to be one of the most beautiful blogs I have found so far. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear about your answered prayer. God is Good!
    You stay warm and safe inside that pretty home of yours.
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi,
    You have made so many improvements in your home.A nice place to be snug and warm with your pretty cup of tea.I was looking at slipcovers online at Sears -they have nice wingback ones I don't know about sofas though.
    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I am delighted to have you visit me and I read every comment. Please forgive me for not being able to visit you all as there are so many of you lovely bloggy friends now. I will visit as much as possible. I wish you a day filled with JOY!

Also, due to the amount of spam I've been getting, I have had to set Comment Moderation. ~ Sandi

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.